Friday 1 July 2011

Anushka Shetty Hot Hits photos biography videos 2011

Anushka Shetty Hot Biography

# The telugu actress Anushka did her schooling and college in Bangalore.
# Anushka learnt Yoga during her college days.
# The actress did her graduation in Computer Applications.
# Anushka is a Yoga teacher and she taught eaching Yoga in Bangalore and Bombay.
# Anushka came into cantact with director E Nivas during her Yoga classes. It was he who suggested her to Puri Jagan, thus she was selected for Super.
# The actress neither had filmy background nor any experience in modelling.
# AThe telugu actress considers her patience, ability work hard, believing in myself and ability to work along with the people to be her greatest asset.
# “I like collecting newspaper articles of natural calamities. I have all those paper clippings with me. I also like collecting quotes and poems. I write sometimes. I like kids and animals” [ Anushka's quote]
# “Though my family has no connection with film industry, I like this field very much and I enjoy acting here,” [ Anushka's quote]
Anushka Shetty Hot
Anushka Shetty Hot
Anushka Shetty Hot
Anushka Shetty Hot
Anushka Shetty Hot
Anushka Shetty Hot
Anushka Shetty Hot
Anushka Shetty Hot
Anushka Shetty Hot
Mobila Mobila -- Anushka Shetty hot song.flv
Anushka shetty sexy hot song

No comments:

Post a Comment